Thursday, March 22, 2012

Refocused

Never let yesterday use up too much of today.” Will Rogers

From the vantage point of Thursday night, it appears - barring unexpected distractions - that the upcoming weekend should finally find me getting my wood cut to length. The carport is finally clean and my trusty Bosch 4000 tablesaw - which I unwrapped from its plastic tarp cocoon and brought inside last weekend - also cleaned up quite nicely. No more excuses: the plumbing in the house isn't leaking any longer and it's not raining outside. The weather, in fact, is slated to be perfect this weekend and I don't have an extraordinary amount of precheduled commitments to get in the way.

It appears, though, that I've taken so much web space here lately lamenting all that's been getting in my way (story of my life, I suppose,) that I've unexpectedly relegated the very first entry I posted here -  the one with all the chair pictures - to the archive bin. To rectifie this and to simply provide a nice on-topic image to get us back into the spirit of things, here's that pretty color photo - enlarged, this time - of the 1925 Chair With Spring Seat to provide some fresh inspiration. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment